Saturday, April 16, 2011

Liebster Blog Award



I'm honored to announce that Blackprint Poetry has recieved the Liebster Blog Award, which is passed on by fellow bloggers to recognize the recipient's contribution to blogging.
Thanks to Nomar Knight (and his beyond excellent blog Knight Chills) for the award! The prize should be passed forward to at least three blogs with less than 300 followers, so here it goes:


1 - "I write what I feel, I never worry what others think."
Definetly my first choice, I just love the irrevent (but optimistic) poetical style and themes. Always looking forward to more poetry from his author, Ackeem Russell.


Check him out at: http://a-poetsjustice.blogspot.com/


2 - Read between the minds
A beautiful poetry blog, complete with cool pictures that match the topic of the post.  Slpmartin's deep poetry surprises me with fast-paced rythm and witty denunciations of political wrongdoings of our time.


Check it out: http://slpmartin.wordpress.com/


3- The Guerilla Poetess
Skylar Smythe offers us some of the greatest erotic and romantic poetry to be found on the net. She is currently on the process of writing 30 poems in 30 days for National Poetry Month.


 Be sure to follow her at: http://guerillapoetess.blogspot.com/
Thanks to all, and hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Silent Screams: A Blog About Life said...

You're welcome Sean. I'll definitely have to visit your choices. Keep up the good work and thanks for your kind words.

acebiggaveli said...

Wow I didn't even know I was up here... Thank you so much